The One Dot Scrum Master
One Dot provides Scrum Masters to organisations to ensure the successful delivery of projects using the Scrum process.
Our Scrum certified and experienced professionals
perform the following functions.
- Define the Scrum process and tailor it.
- Implement Scrum technology.
- Train the team members and Product owners on various aspects of Scrum.
- Integrate stakeholders, business owners, and customers into the process.
- Set up and foster a continuous improvement process.
- Manage Sprint planning, Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives.
- Generate Scrum reporting, Sprint burn downs and Release burn ups.
- Predict the Release milestones based on team performance and product backlog contents.
- Identify and manage risks and dependencies within and across teams.