Atlassian, Jira, and Confluence Consulting and Professional Services
One Dot is an authorised Atlassian Gold Solution Partner. The company provides the following Atlassian services to companies, government agencies, and institutions. (See Client List):
One Dot provides Atlassian and Jira consulting including Advisory, Business Analysis, Requirements Analysis, Gap Analysis, Architecture, and Solution Design.
- Professional Services
Professional Services include audits, migrations (server to cloud, cloud to server and server to server), upgrades, merges, consolidation, installations, configuration, setup, and simplification.
Our One Dot consultants have been supporting Atlassian products and Jira for many years, and consult, train, speak and conduct seminars on best practice. We pride ourselves on our depth of experience with the software and its apps and add-ons, and our goal is to help your organisation use it to it’s full potential.
These software products can be used equally well by large and small organisations and on large and small projects.
Atlassian has a number of complimentary products. One Dot supports all of these.
- Jira Software – Project Management, Issue and Bug Tracking including Scrum / Kanban / Agile Management
- Jira Core – Project Management, Issue tracking for Business
- Jira Service Desk – Service and Support Management
- Confluence – Content and Document Management
- Portfolio for Jira – Program, Portfolio, and Resource Management
- Advanced Roadmaps (Formely Portfolio for Jira)
- Jira Align – Enterprise Agile Planning
- Bitbucket Server and Data Center – Git Repository Management
- Bitbucket Cloud
- Bamboo – Release and Deployment Management
- Data Center – Atlassian Data Center Infrastructure
- Crowd – SSO
- Atlassian Access – Cloud SSO
- Crucible – Peer Code Review
- Trello – Project Management and Collaboration
- StatusPage – Status and Incident Communication
- Opsgenie – Incident Management
- Fisheye – Code Management
- SourceTree – Git Client
Popular App or Addon Support
- Slack Integration
- Big Picture
- Arsenale Insight