One Dot is an authorised Atlassian Gold Solution Partner and a leading provider of Atlassian Training.
Our comprehensive courses cover the entire product suite, and are designed to embed learning through extensive hands-on exercises. The company offers both public and private/onsite training. One Dot has been providing Atlassian related services for the past eight years, and has serviced organisations in every sphere from government and large corporates to small and medium enterprise.
Courses are suitable for Cloud and Server implementations.
Public, Onsite, and Private Training
In addition to public training, One Dot also provides onsite training. Onsite/private courses are customisable. Instructors can also include context specific content that is tailored to your organisation. Courses can be delivered onsite at your organisation or at one of our training facilities in your city. Contact us for more information.
Public courses are held in most Australian cities. Check the Public Course Schedule below for details
One Dot also offers these courses as live instructor led courses over the web. If you would like your training to be delivered this way, contact us for more information.
- Introduction to Jira (Software & Core)
- Jira Fundamentals (Software & Core)
- Jira Software (Software & Core)
- Jira System Adminstration (Software & Core)
- Jira Workflows (Software & Core)
- Portfolio for Jira or Advanced Roadmaps
- Jira Service Desk
- Atlassian Developer Tools
- Confluence Fundamentals
- Introduction to Confluence
- Confluence Administration
- Jira Align
Addon / App Training
- Tempo Timesheets
- Structure – Project Management at Scale
- Arsenale Dataplane – Jira Reports
- Insight – Asset Management
The following can be incorporated into courses as required:
Fisheye, Crucible, SourceTree, and Clover
Not all of these courses are offered publicly, check the Public Course Schedule for details. For other courses, these are available onsite and as required. Contact training [at] onedot.com.au for details.