Scrum Master / Project Manager (Current)
One Dot is looking for an experienced Scrum Master / Project Manager to work with our teams to deliver IT, software and Atlassian solutions to our corporate clients. A solid background in Agile methods, tools, and techniques a must.
- Manage IT and software teams delivering infrastructure, software, and implementation projects.
- Manage Scrum and Kanban projects.
- Oversee agile estimating, boards, and reporting.
- Compile reports and project status updates.
- Manage project budgets and schedules.
- Work with product owners and stakeholders to identify project deliverables, requirements and scope.
- Work with teams day-to-day, conducting standups, and assisting teams deliver to their full potential.
- Oversee agile processes and provide guidance to team members where required.
Employment Type: Full-time or Part-time
Location: Can work at our Sydney, Brisbane, or Melbourne office.
- 3 – 4 + yrs. as a Scrum Master and/or Project Manager
- Experience with Agile methods including Scrum and Kanban
- Experience with Agile and Project Management technology; for example, Jira and Confluence
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to all levels
Additional Skills (NOT Essential)
- Exposure to business analysis including requirements management and solution design
- Exposure to Atlassian products
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience
- Agile certification e.g. CSM, PSM, PMI-ACP
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible hours.
- Supportive Team
- Opportunity to learn new technologies and tools
- Diverse portfolio of projects to work on
To Apply: Send resume to projects [at] onedot.com.au for an interview.
One Dot provides professional services, agile and project management services, training and technology to companies and institutions across Australia. One Dot is an Atlassian Solution Partner and provides consulting, training, and support on the entire Atlassian suite of products. You will find this a stimulating environment to work in with a diverse range of projects and opportunities to grow.