Atlassian / JIRA System Administrator (Current)
One Dot is looking for an experienced Atlassian / JIRA System Administrator with solid experience with setup, maintenance, upgrading, migrating, and supporting Atlassian products including Jira and Confluence in a Linux and/or Windows environment, to join our team.
- Install, upgrade, and configure Atlassian products including JIRA, Confluence, JIRA Software, Service Desk
- Solid experience with Linux, MySQL, and Postgres administration
- Manage and administrate JIRA workflows, permissions, customisation, reports and notifications, and dashboards
- Perform project, workflow, and instance data migration and merges
- Implement and manage Bitbucket
- Perform Jira and Confluence upgrades
- Troubleshoot instance issues and provide support as required
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Can work at our Sydney, Brisbane, or Melbourne office.
- 2+ yrs. as an Atlassian / JIRA Administrator
- 4+ yr as UNIX/Linux administrator
- Experience with SDLC and project management methods including Scrum and Agile
- Excellent communication skills
Additional Skills (NOT Essential)
- Bitbucket, JIRA Portfolio, Bamboo, Statuspage
- Puppet, Ansible, or Chef experience
- AWS administration experience
- Windows administration and MS SQL
Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience
Preferred Education (NOT Essential)
- Atlassian System Administrator (ACP-500)
- Atlassian Certified JIRA Administrator (ACP-JA / ACP-100)
- Atlassian Certified Confluence Administrator (ACP-200)
- Atlassian Certified Jira Service Desk Administrator (ACP-400)
- Atlassian Certified in Agile Development with Jira Software (ACP-JSW / ACP-300)
- Project Administration in Jira Server (ACP-JPS / ACP-600)
- Other Atlassian Certification
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible hours.
- Supportive Team
- Opportunity to learn new technologies and tools
- Diverse portfolio of projects to work on
To Apply: Send resume to projects [at] onedot.com.au for an interview.
One Dot provides professional services, agile and project management services, training and technology to companies and institutions across Australia. One Dot is an Atlassian Solution Partner and provides consulting, training, and support on the entire Atlassian suite of products. You will find this a stimulating environment to work in with a diverse range of projects and opportunities to grow.