Atlassian / JIRA Administrator (Configuration) (Current)
One Dot is looking for an experienced Atlassian / JIRA administrator with solid experience with configuring, and supporting Atlassian products including Jira, Confluence, and Jira Service Desk, to join our team.
- Configure Atlassian products including JIRA, Confluence, and JIRA Service Desk
- Manage and administrate JIRA workflows, permissions, instance customisation, reports, notifications, and dashboards
- Manage Confluence including templates, permissions, customisations, spaces, navigation, and pages
- Manage and administrate Atlassian Marketplace addons / apps
- Manage instance configuration using the Atlassian product UI’s
- Troubleshoot instance issues and provide support as required
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Can work at our Sydney, Brisbane, or Melbourne office.
- 2-3 + yrs. as an Atlassian / JIRA, Confluence, Service Desk Administrator
- Experience with Marketplace addons / apps to enhance Atlassian product capabilities
- Experience with SDLC and project management methods including Scrum and Agile
- Excellent communication skills
Additional Skills (NOT Essential)
- Bitbucket, Portfolio for Jira, Bamboo
- Business analyst experience including requirements gathering and solution design
- Linux experience
Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience
Preferred Education (NOT Essential)
- Atlassian Certified JIRA Administrator (ACP-JA / ACP-100)
- Atlassian Certified in Agile Development with Jira Software (ACP-JSW / ACP-300)
- Project Administration in Jira Server (ACP-JPS / ACP-600)
- Atlassian Certified Confluence Administrator (ACP-200)
- Other Atlassian Certification
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible hours.
- Supportive Team
- Opportunity to learn new technologies and tools
- Diverse portfolio of projects to work on
To Apply: Send resume to projects [at] onedot.com.au for an interview.
One Dot provides professional services, agile and project management services, training and technology to companies and institutions across Australia. One Dot is an Atlassian Solution Partner and provides consulting, training, and support on the entire Atlassian suite of products. You will find this a stimulating environment to work in with a diverse range of projects and opportunities to grow.