Engaged Teams Produce Results...
One Dot provides Scrum consulting and delivery. Over many years of scrum project management, One Dot has demonstrated how these practices can completely transform software development projects creating greater efficiencies and more engaged teams.
Some of the advantages to Scrum include:
- Software deliverables more closely aligned to business value
- Projects are designed to facilitate changing requirements
- Projects are completed on time and budget
- Teams are more engaged, happier, and actively participate in project decision making
- Closer stakeholder engagement
- Frequent, and many incremental deliveries
- Allows team members to develop cross-functional skills
One Dot can take complete ownership of projects starting from initiation all the way to release, or the company can provide Scrum project management services as required.
Some of the areas of expertise One Dot offers on Scrum project management include:
- Converting projects to Scrum
- Setting up a team, managing team development, and dynamics
- Training team members, Scrum Masters, Product Owners, and Stakeholders
- Agile Life Cycle management tools, evaluation and roll out
- Sprint rituals including Sprint planning, Daily stand ups, Sprint Reviews and Sprint Retrospectives.
- Product backlog grooming
- Release planning and tracking
- Business change management
- Risk and dependency management